Your Career at Bemco
If you’d like to apply for any of the listed positions, please email a copy of your CV to [email protected].
BEMCO Wandsworth Branch
Domestic Appliance Sales Associate
- Must have previous experience of selling large kitchen appliances and white goods.
- - Basic knowledge of Excel and Word.
- - Good telephone manner.
- - Numerate.
- - Experience of following an order through from start to finish.
- - Conscientious and hard working.
- - Fluent spoken and written English.
- - Experience of having worked in a similar role is preferred, so someone with a knowledge of selling large kitchen appliances.
Application Deadline: 29/01/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
It would suit someone who lives locally.
This is not a cold-call sales job. Orders are received over the phone and by email.
If you'd like to apply this positions, please email a copy of your CV to [email protected].
To keep our staff safe we are taking daily temperature checks, disinfecting surfaces, hand sanitiser is provided and staff are encouraged to keep their distances.
Not your field of expertise?
Start your career in Electrical Wholesale! If you are interested in applying for a different position at Bemco, please email a copy of your CV and a covering letter to [email protected]
You may also write to us at the following address:
HR Department, PO Box 2BD, Clavering Court, Clavering Place, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 3NG
The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for consideration of application for similar posts within Bemco.
If you are currently a branch manager or assistant branch manager and would like to open your own branch, please email us at [email protected]
Bemco is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.